A world in which all young people are well educated, skilled and empowered to live their lives to their full potential.
To improve the wellbeing of underprivileged children, families, and communities in Teso through sustainable advancement of education and skills training, undertaking other development interventions and ensuring social inclusion in our work.
- Professionalism: All the work must be done to the highest possible professional standards.
- Integrity: The officials of TEF are required to exhibit high levels of integrity; this helps to sustain the trust and confidence of TEF’s partners and service beneficiaries.
- Transparency: All processes must be open to public scrutiny.
- Accountability: These must be full and complete financial and programmatic accountability for TEF’s resources.
- Inclusiveness: There has to be a deliberate effort to be inclusive in decision making and activity implementation.
- People: TEF values its people and their interests must be at the center of all TEF’s activities.
- Partnership: TEF cannot achieve its mission on its own; it has to work in partnership with multiple other partners.
- Performance: It is important to ensure that TEF’s goals are achieved in the best possible manner at the least possible cost. Therefore, all teams must be performance oriented.
- Processes: There must be clear and well documented procedures for TEF’s key processes.
- Proof: There must be proof of TEF’s activities and achievements. The proof has to be in the form of verifiable data.